Diploma in Graphic Design course, students will explore the fundamentals of graphic design and the technical skills required to create aesthetically appealing messaging. Then develop into the design process, from research, ideation, sketching and prototyping, to implementation and watch your work come to life.
Tackle creative briefs, sketch ideas on paper and create quick prototypes for testing with a realized digital outcome. Learn the processes involved with creating compelling user experiences, and utilize different tools and tech to help you make it. When you learn graphic design, you enjoy the opportunity to work in a versatile creative sector. Posters, billboards, magazine covers, logos, and web design are just some of the visual mediums that graphic designers are expected to excel at.
- To familiarize the student with basic principles and fundamentals in visual art and design.
- To develop basic skills using tools and theory used in the design process.
- To understand the creative process, develop techniques and methods of creative problem-solving.
- To introduce terminology necessary to communicate concepts and theory in art and design.
- Manual Designing
- Color Theory, Observation Techniques
- Elements Of Design
- Principles Of Design
- Difference Between Branding And Designing
- Advertisement Campaign
- Typography (anatomy Of Letters, Types Faces, Typographic Measurements, Standards, Guidelines)
- Digital Illustration And Designing
- 3D Stereoscopic Image Creation
- Printing Techniques
- Printing House Site Visit
- Material Study
- Branding Rules & Techniques
- Portfolio Development
Advertising Art Director,
Editorial, illustrator Artist.
MORE RELATED COURSES :
- Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman
- Diploma in Civil Draftsman
- Diploma in Web Graphics / Development
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Interior & Architecture Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate in Graphics – DTP (CIG)
- Certificate in Videography
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Proficiency in Visual Effects
- Advance Diploma in Graphics & Animation