In this course, students will discover the foundational concepts of Mechanical Design including modeling, applied mechanics, and basic engineering design and layout. Students will learn to use mechanical design automation software, geometric dimensioning and tolerance, basic blueprint reading and sketching, and more. Through hands-on projects like designing and creating a weed whip, golf putter, and motorized bicycle, you will use real manufacturing materials and processes and gain experience in the prototyping process.
- Design mechanical components to meet performance requirements by establishing performance requirements, selecting a concept to pursue, iterating to the final design, and documenting the process and the results.
- Plan and design mechanical systems and their controls by establishing performance requirements, designing systems to meet performance requirements, selecting the concept to pursue, selecting components, integrating system components, and making the system work.
MECHANICAL DRAFTING –
Technical drawing is the act and discipline of Composing drawings that visually communicate. How something functions or is to be constructed. It’s essential for communicating ideas in industry and engineering
AUTOCAD 2D + 3D
It’s mechanical design software built-in Manufacturing. part of digital prototyping solution, It includes all the functionality of cad, plus libraries Of standards-based parts & tools to help automate Common mechanical tasks & accelerate the Mechanical design process.
MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. … The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models.
MORE RELATED COURSES :
- Diploma in Civil Draftsman
- Diploma in Web Graphics / Development
- Certification Digital Marketing
- Interior & Architecture Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate in Graphics – DTP
- Diploma in Graphics
- Certificate in Videography
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Proficiency in Visual Effects
- Advance Diploma in Graphics & Animation